Friday, February 6, 2009

Tag......your it!

1. I love chocolate!

2. I love pepsi!

3. I want to be a hair stylist.........when I grow up.

4. I hate doing laundry.

5. I wish that I could go on a week long vacation with Barry.

6. I am addicted to guitar hero, and I have almost passed hard!

7. Did I say I hate doing laundry!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I like to cook but I hate to clean up the mess.

9. I love reading recipe books and looking at recipes on the internet.

10. I wish that I had more patience with my kids.

11. I live to watch The Biggest Loser every Tuesday night......I know, pathetic, huh?

12. I am really good at procrastinating, I have way too many unfinished projects.

13. Whining is one of my biggest pet peeves.

14. I wish that I had time to ride horses again.

15. I am thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home Mom.

16. I love living across from the resevoir, especially since we have a boat.

17. I am done having babies......and I am totally Ok with it!

18. I love living in Delta and I am glad that I get to raise my kids here.

19. I love to get on the internet and read peoples blogs, but I have never been on facebook.

20. I cannot handle the sound of forks scraping on a plate.

21. I cannot fall asleep at night without the TV on.

22. I don't like how fast my kids seem to grown up.......I love the age that Jace is right now.

23. I am scared to death for my kids to become Teenagers.

24. I am perfectly content to stay at home.........maybe that's because I have 5 kids.

25. I don't ever think that my house is clean enough.

I tag: Haley, Darla, Tiff, Michelle and Stacia

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hey, maybe you could teach me to ride horses. Loved your blog, I feel like I got to know you a little more.